Meet the team
Sally Mills – Queen Bee
- Star Sign: Capricorn
- Favourite film: It’s a Wonderful Life
- Favourite road trip snack: Chocolate pretzels
- Favourite book: The Secret – If you haven’t read it you definitely should
- Top tip: be nice – A smile & a friendly face goes a long way.
- What do you love best about your job? Being creative
- Sally started the business back in 2001 and so knows the business & the clients inside out. Many changes have happened since then, not all so great but now, she is extremely proud of what Letting Solutions has become and her work family, whom she loves. Her role is to introduce new landlords to the business – Sally loves to meet new people, and this is where you will find her strengths. Sally will always take the time to understand you and get to know your property, I’m sure you will love her as much as we do.
Louise Darbyshire – The Money Expert
- Star Sign: Cancer
- Favourite film: The Fugitive
- Favourite road trip snack: Maynards Sports Mixture
- Favourite book: Harry Potter
- Top tip: stay on the right side of her (pay your rent!) & she’ll be your best friend forever!
- What do you love best about your job? Problem solving & helping people
- Co-owner of Letting Solutions, there isn’t anything our Louise doesn’t know about the Housing Act and so with her knowledge and expertise you and your property really are in safe hands. Louise is office based and so always at the end of the phone or ready to greet you with a friendly smile (she’s not too keen on making a cuppa though!). Those that know Louise, will know that she will go out of her way to help in any way she can and many benefit from her sympathetic manner. Don’t be fooled though, she is also our secret weapon and will not take any prisoners when it comes to saying how it is – when it needs saying of course!
Samantha Bridges – Inspector Bridges
- Star sign: Leo
- Favourite film: Sex In The City
- Favourite road trip snack: Chocolate Buttons
- Favourite book: Peter Kay
- Top tip: A glass of prosecco and you have a friend for life!
- What do you love best about your job? No 2 days are the same
- Sam has been with us for a few years now and has taken to the job like a Flake to a Mr Whippy! You will usually find Sam out & about visiting tenants in their homes and generally making sure that we have happy tenants in happy homes. With her Mancunian twang and wonderful, bubbly personality, Sandwiches (read her name fast!) is a key member of our team. The place wouldn’t be the same without her.
IMAGE COMING SOON
Chris Stevens – The Forth Emergency Service
- Star sign: Aquarious
- Favourite film: Silent Hill
- Favourite road trip snack: Crisps
- Favourite book: Not picked up a book in years!
- Top tip: Think before you speak
- What do you love best about your job? My amazing colleagues – obviously! 😊
- Chris is the newest member of our family and with his quick one liners and empathetic ways he has fit in at Letting Solutions perfectly. Chris heads up the maintenance department of Letting Solutions - hence the nick name, you really will come to think of him as your forth emergency service. Chris's role is to liaise with contractors to ensure that any maintenance issue is dealt with swiftly, with both the landlord and tenant being kept updated every step of the way. Those that know and have the pleasure of working with Chris will know that he is a wee gem and we are very lucky to have him on board.